Wednesday 23 September 2015

16/ 09/ 2015 - Danielle Payne 226142

16th's lesson included talking about our personal strenghts, weaknesses, opportunties and threats during our acting/ drama class and how this could affect us during performances.

My strenghts within drama would probably include my ethusiasm and engery (not that it at all shows within this blog) but I like to act almost in a cocky, cheeky way because I guess acting myself would be bad, not that I'm bad it's just I'd get really shy otherwise.

My weaknesses would probably include my lack of concentration and lack of focus; but I guess I can probably improve on that... just less talking I guess.

And I suppose when we were asked about opportunties, it was basically to forsee what this course could hold for each of ask in the future and for me it would probably opened up opportunties for work in the industry but we'll check up later on that.

Also we need to do a tad bit of research on Jacques Le Coq and his "le jeu" theory

A very good phase a classmate of mine said "Teamwork is a dreamwork" --- afterall we did have to share our goals and expectations of ourselves with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment