Tuesday 15 September 2015

Phase 1 Danielle Payne 226142

So first blog - here it goes.

Today at college; we did a few games/ activities to help with focus
and communication and improve teamwork... remember a few having
a bit too much fun at some points. Pure Chaos.

One of the games we did was "Cat and Mouse" basically just involved
chasing each other around the rest of our class mates.
Really I guessed our where you have to think on the ball and rush around
such as "Cat and Mouse" helps especially with the performing arts students...

Can't remember the name of this game... but involves guiding another person
around the room (with their eyes shut of course) and making sure they don't
bump into anyone or anything else... I think it was a part of a trust exercise.

Well that's all I believe I can say for the mean time , tomorrow I'll write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment